I give this one 2 stars because it looked really cool and seemed like a great idea. However, it had to be thrown away after 5 minutes.
My dog chewed the rubber and water was everywhere. At the time I was worried about what the liquid was. Thankfully it was just water! But the worst part was my dog actually cut his tongue on the plastic trying to get the treat out from the center.
The plastic was way too close together! I had a hard time getting treats to go inside so I should have known when it pinched my finger it would do the same for my dog.
Really cool idea but definitely needs some modifications and a heads up that it’s only water so let parents don’t freak out!