Destroyed in 10m, dog nearly choked
Received as a gift this evening. First off all, teaching the dog to rip off cloth covering was not bright. Secondly, my 48 lb super chewer had the rubber toy ripped apart in seconds, removing the ear, almost swallowed it, son swept his throat quickly. In the trash it all went, gifter wasted $15.
Hi Terri, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We’re so sorry that your pup had to go through this experience. We hope that your pup is ok and want to do all we can to support you. If you could please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org we would be more than happy to do all we can to help.